Re: [OT] Mystery of chroot

On Sunday 22 July 2007, David Boles wrote:
>on 7/22/2007 6:46 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
>>BIG snip<
>>
>> It isn't silly. M$ hijacked a generic term for illegal marketing purposes.
>> I choose to reserve the generic term for its intended use, and refuse in
>> casual typing to waste effort giving undeserved respect to a convicted
>> felon. So, I use a nickname few have trouble understanding or empathizing
>> with.
>>
>> Nobody needs to make a case against the convicted felon. The only case yet
>> to be made is against lack of real punishment of the criminal and its body
>> parts.
>
>"the convicted felon"? Just who are you calling "the convicted felon"?
>
>Curious minds want to know.

Bill Gates and Company, DBA Microsoft have been convicted of felony charges in
federal court, the verdict handed down about the time GWB was sworn in the
first time.  His first order of business was to tell Justice to stand down
because putting M$ out of business would have wrecked havoc in the business
of making money, and that's what GWB is ALL about...  Linux was not then
ready for mainline, but I believe it could handle it today given any effort
at all toward re-educating the sheeple.  Bet your butt that Intuit's
Quickbooks would run just fine on linux 15 days after M$ was locked up.
Dummies they aren't.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)