Re: [OT] Mystery of chroot / MS fans

on 7/22/2007 10:21 PM, Andy Green wrote:

>> Andy. Thanks for all of the links, I have seen them before, but they, and
>> you, still have not answered my question.
>
> You have a pretty high opinion of the importance of your question.
>
>> Name the 'convicted felon' that was referred to here. None of the things
>> listed in your links are felonies. they are, no lawyer here, probably
>> civil law suits.
>
> *shrug*  You sound like another one of these people that keep replying
> until they have the last word, go ahead.

Really? No. Actually I have a problem with people that don't know what
they are talking about when they say strange things.

felon
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French felun, fel evildoer, probably
of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German fillen to beat, whip, fel skin
-- more at FELL
1 : one who has committed a felony

from the same dictionary

felony
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
1 : an act on the part of a feudal vassal involving the forfeiture of his fee
2 a : a grave crime formerly differing from a misdemeanor under English
common law by involving forfeiture in addition to any other punishment b :
a grave crime declared to be a felony by the common law or by statute
regardless of the punishment actually imposed c : a crime declared a
felony by statute because of the punishment imposed d : a crime for which
the punishment in federal law may be death or imprisonment for more than
one year.

Non of which is described is what your quoted in your links.

All I saw was several lost civil (sue you) cases against a Corp. I did not
see any evidence of anyone committing a felony.

Nor did I see anyone going to jail or prison.

Now it is your trun to have the 'last word'. Go ahead.
--

  David