Re: Live CD

Rex:
I think you read wrong.
> That said, you can install stuff (using yum) to a running Live image,
> but those changes will go away when you reboot.

> You can use the tool revisor to create customized live images, maybe
> that's what you read about.

Aaron:
We had a long argument (or discussion) about Linux and CD RW disks. In
short Linux does not in general allow one to use CD-RWs in his way.

Pehaps Rex was (almost) right.

I found this on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD  :
* Read-write rootfs so it's possible to install software while the livecd is running.

But, I read someone's paraphrased version, which mentioned 'RW filesystem' - which I understood as CD-RW.