Re: Mail problem

Gustavo J. Mata wrote:
I distribute an e-mail newsletter to a large number of
recipients (approximately 5500).I have a simple script
that goes through the list of recipients and sends an
email to each one in turn.

This script was running fine in a machine which
unfortunately died a few days ago.

I'm now using another machine with Fedora Core 6
installed. The problem now is that the script will
only send a fraction of the total list and then stop.

I'm getting no error messages.

Any hints?

Gustavo J. Mata

Please notice the time and start your script running. When it stops note the time and as root in a terminal change to /var/log/ and then do more messages. At the time your script stopped is there any messages that explain why?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User