Thunderbird stuff

Not a Fedora issue but lots of Fedora people use Thunderbird. Here is my latest tail of "How do you do it?". I wanted to use a signature and so clicked Help and it came up on my Browser. There I told it to look for signature, and it had many things to say, that were not what I wanted. I have zero problem putting a few words in a file which they say can be any name at all. But no where did they say how to USE the file as a signature.

This morning I saw a tiny blue area in the writing and it is too hard to say where it is. But it showed me a picture of the place you put the location of the signature file. It was an older version so I had to search but it was there still. Click on Edit and then Account Settings and then click on the first line which on mine is called Home Account. There you will see the place to put the address and name of your signature file.

All of this is working fine. But boy they need some work on their Help wikies.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User