To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 1:04 AM
Subject: Re: problem connecting to my linus server with rsa keysthroughPutty on Windows

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 15:25 -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
I made the key using Putty but it is written just like the Linux key
in fact I copied and pasted it in to Nano.

Between machines, or on the same one?

If it's between them, I wonder if you're suffering from the differences
between Windows and Linux files?  If that's the problem, you could try
forgoing using keys, for the moment, logging in using username and
password, and transfering the key through a working connection.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.