Re: Claws to Mutt

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:16:27 +0800
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:46:55 -0500
> > lostson <lostson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>  Moving to mutt isn't all that bad the mutt website has some great
> >> tutorials and wiki entries, there is even a site with a muttrc
> >> generator very easy to use. Mutt has a ton of options though so be
> >> prepared for alot of reading trying to figure all of them out, hope
> >> you like it enjoy!!
> >
> > I would like to know the site for the muttrc config
> >

> If you did a bit of googling and or reading you may have discovered
> http://muttrcbuilder.org/.  If you didn't someone just did it for
> you.  :-)

I have it working just fine as-is. The biggest issue I can see right
now, is the sub-folders I have my mail currently in.

IE: All Fedora mail goes to inbox/Fedora etc, etc, etc.

If I kept is simple from the git-go where all mail just went into the
inbox, I would be done.

*Sigh* I have some work to do.

--
Best regards,