Re: New issues with Sending email: related to Domain name transfer?

Linus Ulrick writes:

But, I just transferred the above mentioned domain to a new registrar
(like I said above, I host my own website and run my own mailserver)
Now, I can no longer send email from any afolkey2.net email addresses.
 Squirrelmail, Claws-mail, Thunderbird.  I get errors like this:

** error occurred on SMTP session
*** Error occurred while sending the message:
550 5.7.1 <transfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>... Relaying denied. IP name lookup
failed [192.168.1.1]

If you run your own mail server, then this is the error message you get from your own mail server, so only you can fix it.

If your mail server is configured to smarthost all outgoing mail through your Internet provider's mail server, then this may be an error message from your provider's mail server. You only posted the error message, and did not include the rest of the non-delivery report, which would identify which mail server is reporting this non-delivery.

Anyway, since you did not include the complete non-delivery report, key pieces of information are missing that are needed in order to fully analyze this problem.