Re: How to post replies here properly

Ray Bramton wrote:
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I'm not using Pine to view posts, I'm using Firefox. I turned off emails for new posts as this was getting me a WHOLE lot of emails and this ain't too cool with a dial-up connection. Also I didn't want to sort through all those emails when I could just open the page with Firefox when I want to see all the posts. I want to be able to see if there's a reply to my posts only with email notification, like with LinuxQuestions.org. Is this not possible?

Firefox is a web browser, not a mail reader - So you must be going to some web site to view the emails ;) Which one do you use...

As a previous poster said, the best way to reply to a email is to properly reply to it - In the sense of hit the reply button of your favourite email reader.

If you want to do this via the web then maybe there is a better web site you can use that lets you reply ? I don't use it myself but a lot of people on the list seem to use gmail (at least it comes up quite frequently).

Chris