Num pad problem on Fedora 7

Don't ask me how but suddenly my numeric pad doesn't work anymore in KDE (aka it moves the cursor).
The login screen of KDE is the last place I can use numeric keys.
In init-3 no problems at all, I can use the numeric keys and the num-lock is ok.

I already changed the keyboard layout with system-config-keyboard and using the KDE control center but without success...

Any idea ?

regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Linux and AMD-x86_64 or do you still with Windows and Intel ?

dangerous content by MailGate, and is
believed to be clean.