Re: 64 bit F7

On 7/17/07, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have just learned a week or two ago that you can get a 64 bit
kernel and load a 64 bit Fedora 7. I recall seeing the .iso and wondered
what it was. Now I know it exists and causes no end of trouble! All the
fixes and new applications come out 32 bit. They are all RPM files with
i386 in the name.

    My question is why would anyone want to have an odd ball F7 with
64bit logic? It makes no sense to me.

Karl