Re: How many repositories are there for F7?

On Mon July 16 2007, Kelly wrote:
> Personally, I use the main repository (Fedora), Livna, FreshRPMs (note that
> I use Smart, and have FreshRPMs set to a lower compatibility rating to
> avoid potential conflicts), PlanetCCRMA, KDE-Redhat (obviously only of use
> to KDE users

I'm interested, Kelly. I too use Smart, and freshrpms and livna - but, having
been burned on a couple of occasions by the livna/freshrpms conflicts, I just
keep Livna turned off except on rare occasions. Would you mind sharing your
priority settings? Are you doing to indididual packages or just to the entire
channel? Have you successfully avoided all conflicts with this technique?

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA