Re: problem while sending gpg key to mit key server

On 7/16/07, Rogue <roguexz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello!
          Sir I've tried all the three n their result
1) Require User name and password before opening the page
2) Server not found
3) Page open ups but after putting the ASCII and hitting the submit button it takes almost 30 seconds and nothing appears after that.

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan