Re: Mirage - best image viewer for Gnome desktop!

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 21:52 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On 7/12/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 19:36 +0100, Steve Searle wrote:
> > > Around 10:50am on Thursday, July 12, 2007 (UK time), M Daniel R Magarzo scrawled:

> > > Have just tried out qiv, which I didn't know about, I think I will
> > > switch to using it instead of display ImageMagick when I just want to
> > > have a quick look at a picture (like from mutt).  The 'm' toggle to fit
> > > an oversized picture to the available window gives it the edge over
> > > display, I believe.
> > >
> > > Steve
> > >
> > I noticed today that there is a f7 version of xv, the best picture
> > viewer ever.
>
> I tried 'yum install xv' and got nothing...

It is not in afedora repository. Go to the following web site to find
it:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=xv
"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's
the first thing you say to yourself?" "What's for breakfast?" said Pooh.
"What do you say, Piglet?" "I say, I wonder what's going to happen
exciting today?" said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same
thing," he said.