Re: problem while sending gpg key to mit key server

On 7/14/07, Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> Another problem occured....
> before a couple of minutes trying to submit key to keyserver ends in
> time out but now It is saying that Nothing to export for key submit
> command also..... i went to the .gnupg directory n saw the MyKey.txt
> blank file there that was created in failed try to export my key. I just
> del that .txt file but still ... my .gnupg directory is fine.. all the
> files r there but my Keylisting command is also not working....
>
> gpg --list-keys  gives no response..... :( what's the hell going with
> me... m confused..... Is it that much hard to keep working on project....?
>
> Just lost... someone help .. plz

Did you overwrite your keyring while you were playing around? What
does running "ls -l ~/.gnupg/*" show? You may also want to read the
gpgp man page. (man gpg)

One last thing, please do not top post. Put your reply below the
message, not at the top of the message.

Mikkel
--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.