Re: Can Linux beat XP in homes yet or NOT?

Claude Jones írta:
PaintShopPro is now part of their line-up - it's the other Photoshop, that just won't quit - been around forever - it's still in use by lots of people in the graphics world

I remember that and the name abbreviation stuck in me.
Today when I see articles about PSP I always ask:
what's this hype around PaintShopPro? :-)