Re: [OT] DNS & DHCP on a router

On 7/14/07, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are some versions of that which will fit in the WRT54G, but some
services will be stripped due to a lack of resources in some versions of the
WRT54G.  The best was the WRT54G-L, but those are under armed guard paid for
by whoever was lucky enough to find one.

I bought one a few months ago - and it's still sold in the shop where
I got mine: http://www.lordcomputer.hu/cms/netalon.xml?data_id=3#category_id=18
But the armed guards are in place, just in case.

And I'm a coward and still run the original firmware.

Andras