personal file share fc6 not working

Hi,

I'm wondering why personal file sharing isn't working on my
FC6 machine.  I've got one machine running F7, I can turn
pfs on and in the Gnome network folder on both the FC6
and F7 machines the F7 machine will appear.  On the F7
machine I can open the folder, but on the FC6 machine
double clicking it does nothing.

If I enable pfs on the FC6 machine it again appears in the
network folder on both machines, but double clicking in
either machine does nothing.  FC6 has all current updates.

As usual gnome provides no obvious way to find out why;
where do I start?  Is there some service that should be
running?

--
imalone