re: problems installing Flash-install

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 14:19 -0400, tkobayas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I tried Option #3, but it did not work... I have been thinking and
> readoing "A practical guide to RH Linux" for help. It is fun to learn
> linux though.

I downloaded and installed from option #3 with no problems.  Did you
click on the "Download .rpm file" link at the bottom of Option #3 and
install that?  I did and it updated my flash with no problems.

Try it again and if it doesn't succeed, post the results of what is
failing so we can take a look.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY