Re: Add Wireless to Laptop

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
> I successfully installed and yum'ed FC7 as
> dual boot with WinXP, using the wired
> connection with the wireless turned off.
> Now I turned on the wireless, and tried to
> create the wireless device.  I have not
> succeeded with this.  Can you please refer
> me to a document that explains how to do
> this?

At the moment you have to do radically different things depending on the
exact wireless chipset you are blessed/cursed with.  So finding that out
is your first move.

Use

lspci

to find out all your PCI-based devices, if it is not listed there it
might be visible via

lsusb

if it is connected by USB.

-Andy