looks like mailman has a problem with selinux

Okay,

I think I narrowed down the situation. I tried to subscribe to one of my lists. The mail with the confirmation came just fine but I did not get a confirmation that I was subscribed. I double checked all my config files including defaults.py to ensure no inconsistencies, main.cf from Postfix, Mailman's mm_cfg.py for inconsistencies, and the logs. The logs don't indicate much at all. So I am now assuming that it is Selinux. I am at the enforced stage of Selinux if I relax it to permissive since I know hardly nothing about Selinux would this be appropriate? If not, could some one please explain to me how to set up Selinux correctly? Thanks for all the help guys it is very much appreciate and I have a few more things to set up as well. Again thank you very much I am greatful to you for your help.

Scott