Re: cannot get glxgears working on FC7 with nvidia card

Lonni J Friedman wrote:

You need to disable the Composite extension if you want GLX support in
the 1.0-71xx legacy driver.

Yes, that worked. Previously I was commenting out the Composite extension line in xorg.conf file assuming that would not enable the extension. After reading your message, I tried to explicitly disable it and it worked. Appears that the extension is enabled by default(?)

thanks,
->HS