Re: I don't want beagle, how to stop it ?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:33:40 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

# yum remove beagle would work. Otherwise disable it in System => Preferences = Sessions. Fedora 7 does not install it by default.

Yep, yum remove beagle was my favorite way to get rid of it,
but I've never been sure if I found and removed all the database
files it created before I discovered it running. Anyone have
an exhaustive list of places to look for them?

~.beagle should be enough.

Rahul