To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: OT: The optimal time to buy RAM

Dear All,

When my previous computer was 4 years old, the RAM memory for it was
rarely available and, when available, was expensive. Now, I have a new
computer, one year old. Could someone please help me with determining
the right time to buy new memory in order to buy it the cheapest
possible?

Thanks in advance,

Paul