Mp3 player mount problem and gstreamer MP3 plugin

I just discovered a couple of issues with F7 last night.  I'm pretty
sure the problem is Idiot behind the Keyboard, but maybe not.

My daughter's MP3 player doesn't mount automatically in F7.  It's the
first time I've actually tried since upgrading from FC6.  According to
syslog the MP3 player is seen as sdc by the kernel, but when I mount
sdc1 it can't find the device.  What am I doing wrong?

Also, she wants to be able to listen to MP3s and was able to in FC6, now
with F7 she can't.  I did some googleing last night, but every package
mentioned (gstreamer-plugins-bad (and -ugly) and gstreamer-lame) don't
exist in the normal repositories.  Is this something I'll have to get
from another repo or is there one in Extras that I"m not aware of?

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support