Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

----- Original Message ----
From: Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2007 9:07:00 PM
Subject: Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 12:16 -0700, David Boles wrote:
> Program A as provided and not the individual parts that Program A
> uses.
But this is how copyright works, not patent.  When you buy a patented
article, you OWN it.  You can USE it in any manner you see fit.  There
is no EULA to a product, only to a license, and you don't license
patents.

Regards,
Les H

--
----- End of Original Message ----

In the end when all is said and done, George Bush said it best

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/George_Bush_and_his_impact

Hope it does not offend anyone but I think of no other way of explaining these issues with patents/copyrights/codecs, etc.

How are all the LAWS put together going to stop someone like

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Bootleg_factory

Regards,

Antonio

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html