Google problems

I know from a #lspci and some study that my wifi hardware is made by Atheros Communications, Inc. and with that I went looking for the software it needs and what kernel to use. I did 30 minutes of Google searching and NEVER hit on the words madwifi or ath_pci.

Over the day people on this list passed along that I needed madwifi and to get that to work I had to have the kernel software called ath_pci.

Google is a fine search tool but when the only names you have are fedora 7 and Atheros Comm your not going to learn these things.

It may be that what is needed is a written document that coorelates these things. I wish it was already written.

73 Karl