From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Karl Larsen
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 2:50 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: WiFi on Fedora laptops

    This is hard because we lack some essential data, and no place to
find it. The first step is to name your wifi hardware on your computer.

    The second step is to determine which module(s) you need and what to
call the main one. I was fooling around with ipw2200 when what I needed
was ANOTHER kernel and the magic name ath_pci Is there anywhere a person
can get this information? I don't even know what to call it :-!

    If it's on Google please don't tell me how many useless pages it's
on. Tell me just one.

Karl