KVM Bridging to wlan0

Hello All!

I have used qemu-kvm and have gotten windows to run in the virtual
machine and it automatically create a bridge to the wlan0 interface of
my notebook.  Windows gets the address of 10.0.0.??? and has a default
gateway of 10.0.0.2.  With this cofiguration I can connect to the
internet with firefox, but, I cannot connect to my local intranet.  I
have looked at route and ifconfig on the host machine while the vm is
running and I cannot find any reference to those addresses.  Question,
how does the system bridge to the wlan0 interface and where could I
make changes so that it give addresses in the range of my local net.

Thanks

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at