Re: Fedora 7 reinstallation

Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
Hello,
I reinstalled Windows XP today on my system and obviously my Fedora 7 is not booting though am having it on my hard disk. How do I just reinstall just the GRUB boot loader so that I can dual boot Fedora and Windows?
What happened was the windows boot was put in place of the Grub boot. So you need to replace the windows boot with Grub. First put your Fedora 7 DVD in your computer and when it comes up select the Rescue mode. Let it mount your hard drive Linux.

Now type grub-install and if that works your all done.

Karl