Re: CNN video - one more time

> The BBC always tells the truth,

I wouldn't go that far. From my experience they certainly *try* to get it
right and be unbiased but particularly with science and technology
stories they don't have enough people themselves who really understand
the subject so produce the odd howler.

> and they seem to put a lot of time and effort into their web-site
> (www.bbc.co.uk).

Yes - and most of their video works with Linux. Some issues over their
new DRM based download/watch service but there has already been a
complaint to the EU comission about that as its coming from state funding.

Alan