Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

David Boles wrote:

>> My point really was that since one would presumably
>> have to go to freshrpms.net anyway to find out about it,
>> it didn't matter too much whether RedHat gave a pointer or not.
>
> You do know that there is more than one 'third party' repo? And that they
> are all very different? And that some have different ways of adding their
> repo data files? And that mixing RPMs from the different repos is *not*
> recommended?

I don't see the relevance of that to what I said.
Surely it is up to the repository web-site to give whatever information
about their repository is necessary.
I don't think it is RedHat's job to do it.

Yes, I do know there is more than one unofficial repository.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366