Re: Moving from Sylphhed Claws to Evolution

Chris wrote:
Hiya -

	How can I move from the above to the above? Sylpheed used #mh
format pulling in from a pop account - of course, I would need to
import (if possible) and I guess that's what I'm asking.
	What tool do you suggest?

If Sylpheed supports IMAP, I'd recommend setting up an IMAP server (on the same machine if you don't have a better place), then add an imap account to access it in Sylpheed and move your existing mail to its folder(s). Then you can use any imap client program from any platform and location that has network connectivity to access your mail and switch among them without any conversions.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx