Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 18:12 -0400, Erik Hemdal wrote:
> I understand that the Fedora project wants to take a principled stand
> for free software, and this is very admirable.  But with the Betamax
> safe harbor not so safe anymore, it's no wonder that Fedora doesn't
> link to any sites for non-free software.

You could logically extend that argument to say that Fedora shouldn't
provide usenet clients or web browsers, since they can be used for such
purposes, too.  Or, more to the point, peer-to-peer software like
gtk-gnutella...

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386