Re: CNN video

From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Chris wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
----- Original Message ----
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Visa?  Vista maybe.. :)

Maybe Visa is the upcoming upgrade from Vista?!

No, rumor has it that they will only take Visa for the next release, and even
that's no good if you don't share the routing numbers.  The insane part of
that is there actually are some out there that would trust them and do that.

Darwin candidates, every one of 'em.

Fox news works. For what should I need CNN?
ABC news works. For what should I need CNN?
CBS news works. For what should I need CNN?
NBC news works, but who cares? For what should I need CNN?
BBC works, but who cares? For what should I need CNN?
Sky News works. For what should I need CNN?

CNN doesn't work means CNN goes to the dustbin of history where all
collaborators with enemies belong.

The point is that very nearly everybody else works. Why on Earth is there
a need to bother with CNN?

{^_^}