Re: Firefox won't click

do you have the same extensions as I do?

sbeam wrote:
I have seen this problem as well, every few weeks as you say. Usually when I have about 2 dozen tabs open and am in the middle of some fun project.
Restarting Firefox solves it.

Also sometimes have a problem where firefox refuses to open a new window anymore, it just does nothing. In that case I have to 'killall firefox' as merely closing the existing windows leaves orphans. Not related, but interesting nonetheless.