Re: FC6 + fglrx + xgl + dualhead + 2 desktops problem

Dell Latitude D810
Ati X600

The external monitor is working fine, the problem is that Xgl appears not
to load the second desktop on it and show as a black screen, but I can see
the mouse cursor (as a "X") when I move it over the second screen.

Regards