Re: Laptop gets heated up very early

No, the power management should be yes.
Can you find the cpu frequency applet ad slow down the cpu frequency
with the applet?
Yes there is a cpu frequency applet it supports two frequencies 800
and 1600MHz. Usually machine runs at 800Mhz. I think AMD Turion
processor has more frequency states. But only two are visible.
When I see the what all types of governors are available, I see there
are three governors

$ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_governors
ondemand userspace performance

My machine uses ondemand.

I googled how man types of governors are available in some link I
found there are 5 governors. "conservative, ondemand, powersave,
userspace, performance". As I am an end user I don't know much. But I
want to know what I am getting is normal or not?
Even I do have a Nvidia graphics card its core temperature is always
reaches about 70 degree Centigrade. I think this is the one which
heats up my machine a lot.

Regards
--
G V Manu