Re: selinux eradicator?

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 18:00 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I have DSL Internet and the 4 port router has hardware firewall and
> then you hit the red hat linux firewall and then you try to guess the
> root password or ANY password and then your in.
>
> In 12 years no-one has made it. Been close however.

And do you disable Java and JavaScript in your web browsers?  If you
don't, as you browse many websites you're running unknown programs on
your computer.  While SELinux, or its ilk, are no guarentees that you'll
be safe, they help to make things safer.  External threats to a computer
are not just outsiders trying to connect to a port.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.