Errors from secure webpage

Ok, I have a problem....
	I am accessing a secure site and I get the following error message(s)
	For nearly every page I attempt to access I get:
	Error trying to validate certificate from (pagename here) using OCSP
-directory lookup error.

I am looking for suggestions of where to look, or who to contact (the
page admin?  My ISP? logs about setup, setup issues?)
	I googled and got information about OCSP via Wikipedia, but it didn't
help me too much.  Can anyone provide any idea of what I need to do to
resolve this issue?  Windows doesn't see the error on the same webpages,
which I checked just to see if it might be the webpage itself.

Regards,
Les H