Re: selinux eradicator?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

Jim Cornette wrote:

[snip]

SELinux is now active on most computers since it is easier to diagnose problems, report misbehaving programs in a security sense.

What do you mean by "most computers"? "Most computers running FC6"?

SELinux is not FC6 specific. It is part of the upstream kernel and itt

Of course not. I didn't mean to imply that. Sorry if it seemed so.

[snip]

For those of us who prefer not to install or run SELinux, how can
we do that easily without leaving Fedora Core Project?

Not running SELinux is trivially easy and is in the SELinux FAQ. Removing most of the related packages has been answered in this thread.

You didn't address what I interpret to be the initial question,
which involves not having it installed at all.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.