Re: Formatting CDs

Ed Greshko wrote:
Thufir wrote:

I'm not sure that it's possible to mount a CD R/W such that you can write and read to it dynamically with random access.

Is it possible to do that in windows?

I do not believe it is possible in windows the way the OP wants it either.

The only thing that I know is to create a multi-session CD-RW and then using
 your burner software drag and drop additional files to the CD.  The same
can be done in Linux.

You have software which can "drag and drop" like that? K3b allows
one to burn multi-session, but not just "drag and drop more files".

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.