Fedora Guest OS install in Xen from ssh session

I'm trying to build new guest Fedora OS's in F7 on one of my servers
from an SSH session.  In FC5 (the last time I did this) it was pretty
straight forward to continue the installation from a VNC session
remotely, now that doesn't seem to be the case.  Are there docs
somewhere (other then the FC6 one in the Fedora Project Wiki) that
explains how to do that now?

Or, am I missing something simple?

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support