Re: bug in FC7, adsl (pppoe) doesn't work

2007/6/27, Ashley <ashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi there

I am having trouble setting up adsl on FC7.

My setup: 2 ethernet cards, with an ethernet type adsl modem connected
to the one network card. Modem is a D-Link DSL-300G.

Is working perfectly under FC4 and FC5. Same setup under FC7 just does not
work. I see on the forums that others are having the same problem.

Is there a fix or a workaround?

I have tried removing ppp and installing ppp from FC5, but still no luck.

Please any advice or help will be very much appreciated!

I see that most others have the same problem...
   http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=156734&goto=newpost

Many thanx
Kind regards
Ashley