Re: Re: Where Did It Go?

Adalbert Prokop wrote on Tuesday 26 June 2007:

> You say dmesg shows nothing about you ZIP drive? Here I guess it's a
> BIOS /hardware/kernel problem. Did you double check all cables and
> jumpers? (just in case...) Does the ZIP drive appear in BIOS messages on
> boot?
>
> Do you have another OS on your computer in which you can verify that the
> ZIP drive still works?

I performed a full install of Fedora 7 on this machine over a working
install of Fedora Core 6.  The Zip drive was working perfectly just 3-days
ago before the install.

Fearing that something may have happened to the drive, I placed it in a box
still running Fedora Core 6 and the Zip drive was configured and available
after the boot - no additional installs or modification of any kind.

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxxxx