Re: Window won't go away

Claude Jones wrote:
On Monday June 25 2007 11:02:16 pm Mike McCarty wrote:

Marc wrote:

Can you go to the taskbar and right click and close it that way?  I
ran into that with k3b the other day, and that was the only way I
could close it as well.

I tried that, and it didn't work. Nothing I tried would make that
window go away. All I could get was the "Window is not responding"
dialogue box.

Is it possible you updated your machine while K3b was open? Once in awhile, if I update a program that's open, it takes a session restart, or sometimes a reboot, to put behaviors back to normal

That is not possible. I use FC2.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.