XEN problem under FC7

Hi,

I want to install a virtualized FC7 under a XEN FC7 kernel.

For this, I use virt-install to install the new os, but it seems to freeze after these messages :

"
Xen virtual console successfully installed as xvc0
Event-channel device installed.
usbcore: registered new interface driver libusual
usbcore: registered new interface driver hiddev
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: v2.6:USB HID core driver
PNP: No PS/2 controller found. Probing ports directly.
i8042.c: No controller found.
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
TCP bic registered
Initializing XFRM netlink socket
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0
Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 938k

"

The same operation under FC6 was ok.

Any idea ?

BR