Re: jabber server questions

lostson wrote:
 I am thinking of setting up a jabber server and was wondering which is
better to use, ejabberd or jabberd. Which one supports more protocols
and such. Also what is python-twisted-words I cannot find alot of
documentation on it. Anyone with experience setting up a jabber server
have any pointers here, I have been reading alot of docs this morning
trying to figure out which one and why and other things any tips and
tricks are greatly appreciated, thanks.

I don't know if you've considered it, but the Openfire Jabber server is by far easier to set up and maintain than jabberd, in my experience. I've been very happy with it.

http://www.igniterealtime.org/