Re: iptables question

Phil wrote:
I am using iptables and I save my iptables script in rc.local for it to start when the pc starts.

I there a command that will save the iptables script that is currently in use to a file that will load automatically?

I did a quick good search but I thought I would ask the pro's! :)

# service iptables save

# service <command> will list the options for any particular service.

Rahul