Re: A bright idea...

On 25/06/07, bruce <bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dotan...

No. You might not be that bad a guy when compared to a rapist. But I think
that your actions do indicate to some extenet the kind of person you are. I'm
not judging bad or good

The kind of person who will do what it takes to get a job done. I did
not do what I did 'just for fun', even though I tell it that way. I
had an assignment to print and turn in. I spent a good week on that
paper, and none of the university machines had Open Office. I could
not install OOo on the machines, and I did not know about PortableApps
at that time. I did have a slax or knoppix disc (I switch between
them) with OOo, and it was either boot the livecd or not turn in the
assignment. I can get rather creative in those moments.

But I'm pretty sure your IT guy wouldn't appreciate what you're doing!

Probably not. I hope they are not on this list.

peace..

And security...

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/